Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My favorite quotes. Enjoy:








This is just a couple of my all time favorite quotes:



"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country... Corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln - Nov 21, 1864


"Well behaved women rarely make history."
Marilyn Monroe


"There's no such this as the perfect soul mate, if you meet someone and you think they are perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction cause your soul mate is the person that pushes your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit". ~ Madonna


"The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience."
Arthur Schopenhauer


"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.+
Will Rogers

No comments: